Monday, August 23, 2010

#10: Mos Def






Its been about a week since I decided to try to discover the Top 10 Dressed Males and I must tell you its a trip. Comparing different styles is no easy thing to do but I believe I managed to do a job that can be complimented and understood by most if not everybody. Let’s start it up!!!

#10 Dressed Man: Mos Def

Rapper turned actor Mos Def is known for lyrically satisfying his listeners but he even stepped up like many other rappers and got onto the screen. Not sure what was his first movie but I know I remember him in Next Day Air with Mike Epps and Wood Harris. And he carried his weight just like any other star. In addition to rapping and acting his voice can be heard and identified on the hit series The Boondocks as Gangstalicious, and as a dedicated Boondocks watcher THAT BOY BAD lol. With all that to make him complete he has a style no matter the occasion. I attached some pics that to me were some of the smoothest styles. Idk if he has a stylist but whoever picks out his clothes can def put me a fit together

If you have any pics of Mos Def that you feel are FRESHer, post ‘em. I’ll see y’all soon with the #9 pick

No comments:

Post a Comment