Thursday, August 26, 2010

#4 Andre 3000





When it comes to modern classical dressers a couple names come to mind. Andre 3000, Andre 3 Stacks, and Andre Benjamin. A rapper, an actor, man about his own this half of the classic hip hop group OutKast is my #4 dressed man. I cannot say that I understand or can duplicate his dress but I do respect it. One of them main reasons why I respect it is because Andre doesn’t seem to try to conform to any style just because of popularity. He’s always been the one wearing something that nobody understood. Big Boi would come on stage in street gear and Dre would stroll on with parachute pants, suspenders, and no shirt. But like I said, Andre not trying to compare himself to any other dudes, and thats the way to think when you dress.

Bet you didn’t see that coming! 3 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment